Saturday, January 3, 2009

Australia (spoilers alert!)

I started the first day of the year with a breakfast and a movie.

I saw Australia with Jazzy at MBO. I was a bit worried that it might be draggy since it is 2 hours and 45 minutes long, but hey, i'm an optimistic movie freak, so i went ahead and got the tickets. hehe.

It turned out to be a good movie. It does have more romance than war action but it wasn't a problem. One of the elements I like in the movie is its Aborigine's tale and perspective, particularly Nullah and King George.

Here are some memorable lines from the movie:

"I'll sing you to me"

"Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be"

"I can say your name!"

I kept Australia's ticket stub in a box where I'll be saving all other ticket stubs of movies I'll watch this year. I plan to have a summary of 2009 movies at year end.

It'll be cool..........I think.

2 comments:

  1. uhh.. i live with king George or so he self proclaimed!

    cant imagine him in that outfit though... huhuhu..


    Cheersm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.....well, there's always costume parties to attend :)

    ReplyDelete