Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen - Teaser Poster


Ever since the first word got out about Hollywood making a real life action movie of Transformers, my excitement towards it never cease.

I saw the first Transformers movie 3 times at the cinema and then countless more times on dvd, which I booked pre-sale from the US through the dvd shop at Cineleisure. I remember gasping in the cinema hall when the Dreamworks and Paramount logos came on screen with that signature robotic scramble sound. The special features on the dvd rocks!!!!

The movie blew me away. And that doesn't happen often. Cos I'm heavy. hehehe. ok,ok, bad joke. Seriously, it did. That's why I'm super excited to have found this teaser poster. REVENGE IS COMING. Sounds like a bad-ass decepticons vengeance in full force. COOL!!! Looks like the robots are evolving too, which is even COOLER!!! And if you add Soundwave to it, now that would be COOLEST!!! I am personally an autobot fan myself, but it's hard not to be awed when most of the decepticons are all military vehicles and equipment.

We should be able to see a teaser trailer in February or March I think.

Can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment