Saturday, January 3, 2009

Consistently inconsistent

That's what came to mind when i was thinking of how i would maintain my blogs - consistently inconsistent. After all, that's how it's been so far - big gaps in between posts. It's not writer's block coz you actually need to be one to have one. And I'm not one. So call me lazy. hehe.

However, in the spirit of a new year and all, here i am, starting yet another blog, confident as ever. And am feeling good about it. Don't get me wrong, this is not a new year resolution. It's just something I'm setting out to do and starting it on the fourth day of the year sounds about right.

You see, my other blog; sirenbrewedforlife.blogspot.com is where i talk about the life i had as a Starbucks partner between September 1999 until March 2007. It's about that and nothing else. So, naturally, i need another platform to talk about other things in my life.

That is what My Life, My Voice is created for.

Ready, set, go!

2 comments:

  1. "i need another platform to talk about other things in my life. "

    much like how everyone wears a mask and act out the part. It kinda helps :).
    No matter how many platform/mask you may have, do realize, its just a mask. Its not the real you.

    Everything is soooo plastic... (tetiba)

    Gituww..

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The MASK I like most is the cartoon I watched growing up! ;P Too bad my last EX-5 was nothing like Condor.hehehe...

    ReplyDelete