Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Of long and short

I was at Old Town today, getting online. I wanted to show a friend of mine something on facebook, but it took ages for the page to load. I waited..............and waited and then I waited some more. The screen didn't even blinked. And I lost my patience. So I screamed!!!!!!!!!.........in my mind, of course. I do wanna be able to go back there. hehe.

The incident got me thinking about my attention span and my patience. Here's what I know so far:

1. I prefer playing Ridge Racer 4 than some other car race game cos in RR4, you can just accelerate from the get-go without having to worry about crashing into other cars or getting stopped for repair, which means longer race time.

2. I'm not crazy about strategy game or those that has 15 levels and the only way for you to advance is to unlock tons of mysteries along the way. Perhaps it's because I lack in genius brain matter, but I'd like to think it's because of the long wait.hehe.

3. I often stop viewing YouTube halfway because it takes so goddamn long to fully download. It keeps buffering!! and I don't have the patience to wait.

4. I normally hates it when someone would tell me something and then keeps on explaining and explaining and giving me reasons for it even after I've said yes and have totally agreed to what they were saying.

5. I hate driving slow and long-distant driving cos it takes a long time to get to wherever it is I'm going. But that doesn't mean I'm a speed demon. Cos I'm not.

I guess about the only thing I like longer than shorter is...sleep. And you know why - The body needs to rejuvenate, that's why.

6 comments:

  1. I think you have ADD... and I say that with love... :)

    By the way, I am renaming you... Speed Human or Speedy Gonzales or Speedster or Daphne... hey, has a nice ring to it... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this the answer to the tag from sankai? there're supposed to be 10 facts/hobbies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it's not. I did this post before i realized about the tag. Hmm...guess there might be some repeated stuff later.hehehe

    Will do the tag ones soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, you can say that his hobby is driving fast and furiously like a speed d... ster, speedster...

    ReplyDelete