Monday, January 19, 2009

Of culture-leading, movie-fasting and failed dvd hunting.

Last week was a little different for me, but in an interesting way.

The discussion I had with my superior led to me leading a certain aspect of the work place, which was really great, since it's an area which I'm very interested in - Culture. I know it's no small feat, but I am all for it! Of course, I'm also very glad that I have the very person I need to co-lead (here comes the setting of expectation!) all the efforts that needs to take place from the year 2009 onwards. That would be none other than Titu. hehehe.

Well obviously, just us two won't be enough. So we'll be collaborating our efforts with others in the workplace. After all, it's been a while since our last cross-functional committee. All aboard!!!!

Movie-wise, it was an uneventful week for me. Nothing interesting to watch. Decided not to see Outlander since someone told me it's not very good. So yeah, I've been movie-fasting for more than a week now.

The dvd-hunting didn't help either. I wonder why my 2 regular dvd shops were closed last weekend. Hopefully it's not because of you-know-what. And they better not be taking an early CNY break!!!!! not before I get my stock for the festive period anyway. Or else I'd be forced to watch those unwatched dvds I got stacked beside my TV. Poor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment