Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tag: Complete the sentences

I was tagged several days back, but have not managed to get it done until today. Wasn't feeling very well for the past few days.

The assignment is as follows -

Rules:

1. Answer the questions below and put the link of the person who tagged you
2. Tag 5 people and let them know by leaving a message in their blog

My idea of going on a date would be...

The worst punishment my parents gave me was... because I...

My most extravagant splurge in the last six months is...

If I can have a super-ability, I'd want to have...

KL is...

My influences in life are...

I have climbed the highest mountain on earth and found the wisest man in the entire galaxy. And I can ask him only one question. I am going to ask him...

My wishes for 2009 would be that...

Lastly, I'd like to be remembered by...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My idea of going on a date would be.....a dinner and a movie and a supper - on a weekend.

The worst punishment my parents gave me was.....when my mom beat me with a rubber hose because I.....was playing at the playground till late evening and refused to come back home. Kids those days...

My most extravagant splurge in the last six months is...paying RM1600 for a new phone - Sony Ericsson W902 yesterday. Yay!

If I can have a super-ability, I'd want to have....the ability to know other's thoughts and feelings so I can do what it takes to make them happy, or at least try to minimize gaps between my needs versus theirs.

KL is....still the only city for me, despite the traffic and boycot and stuff.

My influences in life are...people who apply Servant Leadership and those who I'm closest to.

I have climbed the highest mountain on earth and found the wisest man in the entire galaxy. And I can ask him only one question. I am going to ask him.....nurture or nature?

My wishes for 2009 would be that.....I'd sing more, write more and listen more, not necessarily in that order.

Lastly, I'd like to be remembered by.....my kind gesture and my caring thoughts. And as the one who never could gather enough courage to dance. hehehe...

1. I was tagged by Face. I'm sorry, I do not know how to put a link here. Thanks for tagging me!

2. I am now tagging Jazzy, Gidong, Bobby and Beruang Madu. Yes, I am short of one, but at least it's one more than the last time.hehehe...


8 comments:

  1. see? we know more bout you with only 1 entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ...done my tag...kihkhihkhikh....hahahha...sudah jawab aaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. safuan...
    i tengah 'boring' hahaha..
    malas nak jawab.. :-p
    aku belanja ko makan kat OTWC je k?
    hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaah.. leave it to face to come up with these kind of tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saya TAG kamu balik .. sila jawab ...

    ReplyDelete